Quality Training Database(QTD)Lead//Collegeville,PA-USA Remote for 2021
Roles & Responsibilities – can be scoped out fully in consultation with the workstream leads/below is what we would propose to ensure maximum benefit to GSK:
· Onboarding sessions for all new starters – PPD, GSK and PRA to ensure a consistent approach
· Develop QTD plans for GSK in consultation with GSK and Vendors
· Conduct routine “audits” compliance, e.g. confirm all oversight activities are being conducted per plan and the associated support documentation is available and properly filed.
· Quality Oversight Visit tracking; outcome review; trending analysis; and action plan proposals.
· Upon identifying quality trends, create proposals for how to correct the underlying cause(s) and support training initiatives cross program
· Support managers with oversight of program Key Performance Metrics
· Act as CRA bridge trainer/coordinator and support Bridge CRAs as they integrate into the GSK environment
· Offer weekly “Open Office Hours” for team members to jump into a live Webex and receive support via screen sharing with a dedicated Trainer.
Thanks & Regards,
Scalable Systems | Inspiring Innovation
Big Data | Analytics | Integration | Intelligence