QA Test Lead with Mulesoft Location: Clearwater, FL
I request you to not share irrelevant profiles . Kindly share the profiles of those who are having all the experience.
Position:QA Test Lead with Mulesoft
Location: Clearwater, FL
Visa: GC USC H1B (with PP number)
Rate: $60/hr on C2C
Note from client:Panel members are asking only questions onto Lead Automation APItesting with good understanding of Mulesoft
Looking Functional tester with strong Automation testing background and good understanding of Mulesoft
- 8-10 years overall experience in Lead with API Testing (manual & automation) with 1+ years into MuleSoft
- Participate in the effort to define and deliver integration testing solutions via the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Participate in testing of medium to large size projects or product teams which may require new or significantly enhanced IT Applications and/or integrations
- Design or work closely with solution architects to evaluate demand and produce estimates
- To understand business requirements and provide appropriate testing solutions
- Hands-on experience in Web API automation testing for both SOAP and REST using Munit
- Utilize an Agile / Scrum methodology to manage testing work.
- Experience of working with Mulesoft components, workflow, and patterns, and how to test them
- Ability to flex work schedule to accommodate different time zones based on project or product team needs
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as a winning team attitude and strong people skills.
- Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills”
Lead-Talent Acquisition Team
Direct-469-443-4705 Office: 972-379-7181*117 | Fax: 972-379-7182
Adress: 4975 Preston Park Blvd,Suite # 70, Plano, Texas-75093.