QA Automation Engineer at San Francisco, CA
My name is Sreejai, and I am a Team lead with Nous Infosystems (https://www.nousinfosystems.com/). Nous is a IT solutions provider delivering innovative technology solutions and services across multiple domains.
I am currently looking for QA Automation Engineer for a 6+ Months Contract @ San Francisco, CA
Job Role: QA Automation Engineer
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Location: San Francisco, CA
- Document and develops test cases
- Writing manual/ automated scripts in Java Selenium- cucumber framework
- Develop, maintain, and execute automated scripts based on manual test cases; therefore, the ability to code using Selenium/Java are a must. Cucumber and Jenkins are a plus.
- Create test plans – Write test cases
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
- Discover bugs within software
- track defects and perform maintenance work as necessary.
- Attend daily standup meeting and give updates
- Working on concurrent projects
- Collaborating with Product Designers, Product Managers, Backend Engineers
- Executing tests on our weekly release candidates
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field- nice to have
- 5+ years of quality assurance experience including requirements analysis, designing tests, test automation development and execution. Financial Services experience is an added advantage.
- Experience in testing Web and mobile application
- Experience in Smoke, Regression, Exploratory, Accessibility, New feature testing
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve testing coverage and effectiveness.
- Experience in API testing
- Knowledge of/experience with industry standard test automation tools & automation frameworks.- we use Java Selenium framework.
- Strive to take the team forward and own the Product quality
Thanks & Regards
Team Lead – Recruitments
(Office) – 408 915 5521