Product Manager // 6+ Months // San Jose-CA
Location: San Jose-CA (Remote Until Covid Ends)
Duration: 6+ Months
- Work on issues where analysis of situation or data requires review of relevant factors
- Financial impacts from performing SaaS selling in terms of Billing, Revenue recognition, Invoicing, Tax, Reporting, Intercompany functional domain – Mandatory skill
- Have 10 years of overall work experience in an IT e-Commerce/Finance focused environment, and 6 years in the Finance GL, Treasury, Tax, AR/AP/GL & Procurement functional domains.
- 3 years in theERPArchitectureandCompliance/Security Standardsfocused role
- Use professional tools and concepts to analyze and arrive at creative and effective solutions
- Determine methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities with other employees
- Report progress regularly and take responsibility of the team?s deliverables as a whole. Understand expectations in day-to-day work and have the drive to exceed expectations.
- Maintain documentation for the development process
- Help on-boarding new members into the scope of work
- Strong understanding of the Software business model, SaaS model etc. Working experience across SaaS companies is mandatory
- Super strong in Business Communication, Connect Business context to IT team and cross-functional teams
- Exposure to Technology & Architecture for enterprise business applications with focus on Back office process automations.
- Have experience building conceptual; logical architecture and procure required artifacts and documentation of such systems/landscapes, process design documents.
- Have been part of at least one full lifecycle of ERP/Finance Systems Implementation – preferably with NetSuite.