Product Development Engineer Burnsville, MN
Hope you are doing well.
This is Ravinder from Expedent (Centraprise) Corp, We are working with Tech Mahindra to close below mentioned Position. If you’re interested / If you have any viable consultant available for this position, please attach resume to reach you.
Role : Product Development Engineer- Consumer Electronics
Client : Escali Measuring Equipment
Location : Burnsville, MN
Duration : Long Term
• Supports and evaluates new product ideas
• Seeks out and qualifies suppliers and vendors
• Able to develop, test and troubleshoot electronics
• Produces and reviews product literature and instruction manuals
• Supports internal and external regulatory audits
• Supports tracking and monitoring of obsolescence parts and components to ensure up to date and compliant products.
• Supports to produce and maintain BOM’s and MBOM’s (Master Bill of Materials)
• Develops incoming inspection processes and documents incoming inspection activities
• Works closely with all stake holders on packaging design and testing
• Facilitates warranty tracking and reporting activities
• BS degree in related Engineering field
• Minimum of 3-5 years related work experience
• Skilled with CAS (computer aided software’s) such as CAD.
• 3 – 5 years’ experience in instrumentation and controls is a plus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Flexible and highly collaborative, sharing ideas and taking feedback equally well
• Ability to travel internationally up to 10% annually
• Familiarity with IEC, ISO, and general quality requirements associated with Consumer Products.
H1B, USC and GC’s are encouraged to Apply
E-Verify and MWBE Certified Company
We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please reply with “Remove” in the subject and we will comply immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you have more than one domain. The material in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that the unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce.