Performance Tester, Boston, MA (Local to MA/NH/CT/RI) $50/hr on c2c
Position: Performance Tester
Location: Greater Boston, MA (Local to MA/NH/CT/RI)
Rate: $50/hr on c2c
Interview Type: Phone & Skype
Visa Type: Only Citizen, GC, GC-EAD, H4-EAD, H1-B and Strong OPT
Duration: Long Term Contract (24+ Months Contract)
Needs to be Performance Test not a regular QA
The Performance Test Engineer is responsible for determining the requirements for the performance test, developing a test strategy and design, developing the performance test scripts using Micro Focus Performance Center, executing the performance test, and reporting the test results. The applications are a mix of in-house development and vendor applications.
EDUCATION: BS degree, IT discipline preferred.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
· 5 years of performance testing experience in Client Server and Web-based environments, including testing the front-end, workflow, database (SQL Queries), and Integrations components.
· 5 years of solid experience with Micro Focus Performance Center scripting, including recording, developing, editing, maintaining and executing performance scripts.
· Complete understanding of the Micro Focus Performance Center Function Libraries, Shared Repositories, Editing Object Properties, and C Scripting.
· Ability to write and test SQL Queries in Oracle (via Toad).
· Experience using Jmeter for performance testing
· Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall SDLC methodologies and the role of performance testing in these methodologies.
· A self-starter who pays attention to detail.
· Ability to participate in product functional discussions, determine testing requirements and formulate them into a performance test design.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
· Ability to interact professionally with all levels of management and cross functional team members.
· HP Performance Center
· Performance testing of web applications
· Performance testing mobile applications
· Performance testing Oracle and SQL databases
· Performance testing with JMeter
DUTIES / ACTIVITIES:
· Participates as a member of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) team from initiation through to release following the Waterfall and/or Agile development methodologies.
· Participates in project meetings with cross functional team members.
· Develops the performance testing strategy including test planning, execution, analysis and reporting.
· Prepares performance test scripts using Micro Focus Performance Center.
· Performs technical and non-functional performance validations (response time, architecture pattern, resource consumption etc.) across the development life cycle.
· Works with system and development staff to resolve performance issues that may arise during testing and to resolve these issues.
· Reports performance test status to supervisor and cross functional team members.
E-mail is the best way to reach me!
Thanks N' Regards,
//corptocorp.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/image001-43.jpgimage001.jpg@01D4EACB.6145EBE0” alt=”Small logo of ITECS”>
IT & EBusiness Consulting Services Inc.
Ph: 516 515 3913 Fax: 866 977 7575