NO Transfer Case Please; Visa copy & Passport Number Mandatory (H1b, H4, EAD-OPT, E3, EAD-L2, TN, GC and USC)
Role : Pega LSA
Location: Norfolk, VA (REMOTE)
Duration : Long Term contract
• *Pega Certified Lead System Architect
• *Expertise on Pega Agents and Interfaces
• *Experience in Performance Analysis and fine tuning of Pega Applications
• *Excellent debugging skills
• *Experience working in an Agile Team
• *Exposure to DCO Direct Capture of Objectives will be a plus
• *Other technical skills : Java, SQL, Oracle, HTML, XML
• The consultant will be responsible for hands-on architecture, design, and development on our set of applications built on the Pega platform. The design/development work will be on applications in the healthcare insurance domain involving group sales, setup-config, provider management, care management, etc. The consultant is expected to work with little guidance and should have a track record of implementing enterprise-level applications utilizing Pega OOTB solutions as well as customizing
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing Quantum World Technologies Inc’s client engagement letter. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed by it.
Quantum World Technologies Inc. cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. For unsubscribe please click here
To unsubscribe from future emails or to update your email preferencesclick here .