Oracle PL/SQL Developer && Release Train Engineer (RTE)
Client: CTS/Bayer AG
POSITION: Oracle PL/SQL Developer(NO OPT/CPT)–$55/HR ON C2C MAX
LOCATION: Saint Louis, MO
PP NUM IS MUST
· Responsible to Perform Ad-hoc run of AutoSys jobs based on the user request & ETL processing.
· Good working knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL PostGre SQL.
· Good technical understanding on workflows and data flow over multiple components. Good hands on experience and analytical skillsets on troubleshooting the data flow between multiple components.
· Responsible for application availability ticket resolution break fixes Performance tuning timely implementation of projects and enhancements.
· Co-ordination with the customer for requirement gathering Design review Deployment checklist review Weekly/Monthly Status reports
· Coordinate with different teams like Infrastructure Operations Database and other application teams for smooth execution of project
· Co-ordination for Integration Testing System Testing and defects tracking’s-ordination with upstream/ downstream system to ensure data quality and data delivery
Roles & Responsibilities :
Ø Co-ordination for User Acceptance business and functional acceptance testing that involves ensuring technical specifications meet business requirements
Ø Responsible for the Defect resolution identified during various phases of project
Ø Responsible for supporting Informatica applications by monitoring jobs that runs on daily weekly and monthly in the production environment
Client: CTS/Metropolitan Life Insurance Company
POSITION: Release Train Engineer (RTE)
LOCATION: Cary – NC
Agile RTE for customer handling delivery of complex projects in group benefits space
Roles & Responsibilities :
– Facilitate the PI planning event. Summarize Team PI Objectives into Program PI Objectives and publish them for visibility and transparency.
– Facilitate PI Planning readiness by fostering a Continuous Exploration process which drives the synthesis of a Vision a Roadmap and Backlogs and through Pre- and Post-PI Planning meetings.
-Manage and optimize the flow of value through the ART using various tools such as the Program Kanban Board and other information radiators.
– Establish and communicate the annual . calendars for Iterations and Program Increments (PIs).
– Assist tracking the execution of features and capabilities and metrics.
– Facilitate periodic synchronization meetings including the ART sync at the Program Level
Thanks and Regards
Contact No: 609-853-0818 Ext. 2243
“If you feel you received this email by mistake or wish to unsubscribe, kindly reply to this email with “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line”