New project for Scrum Master III in Austin, TX ( Need Local to TX )
This is Ram here from Aditi Consulting Inc., help our clients hire qualified employees for companies in the Fortune 500 Client.
We are a technology solutions company helping organizations accelerate their business innovation and growth through project and talent solutions.
We currently have an open role for a Scrum Master III / Scrum Master. I had a chance to review your resume, it looks like you may have the expertise that would be an asset for our client.
Below is the description of the position, if interested please respond to this email with your interest and resume. Better yet, I can call you directly to discuss about this role at a time that you find convenient.
Job Title : Scrum Master III / Scrum Master
Duration : 12+ months contract to begin with
Location : Austin, TX ( Need Locals to TX )
- Experience with Jira
- Experience with Clarizen
- Experience with Confluence
Nice to Have: SQL experience
Years of Experience: 6 – 9 years.
Degrees or Certifications: BA. SAFe Scrum certification. ACP certification.
Job Description / Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve as Scrum Master for 2-3 Agile teams.
- Create a team charter (working agreements) with the team and hold the team accountable to the process they create, helps the team perform at their highest level and ensures the team has all of the skills needed to achieve business value – works with leaders to find those skills (Jira dashboard)
- Create sprint reports (Value delivered, metrics, risks) to communicate team progress to leadership at sprint end
- Be a facilitator for all applicable ceremonies within the team’s working process (Preparing, facilitating, post processing)
- Ensure team is dedicated to continuous improvement at regular intervals by conducting retrospectives for them; mediate team conflicts and help team create information radiators
- Create useful, reliable and practical release plans for software development projects
- Coach team in Agile practices
- Ensure a healthy, collaborative relationship between the product manager and the team; including fostering a culture of experimentation across the team and protecting the team from outside distractions and interruptions
- Remove impediments hindering the team’s progress, promoting safety and exposing anti-patterns the team is displaying
- Work with other Scrum Masters to increase effectiveness of the application of Scrum or other frameworks
- Work with development managers for any issues where team members are falling short of the mark
- Applies other agile techniques like: Continuous Integration, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games as needed to support team goals
- Create and help grow Communities of Practice.
- Teach the value around metrics that help teams grow and course correct – Predictability, story size, backlog health, velocity; and convey burndown charts with the team.
- Facilitation of ceremonies and team related meetings.
- Driving team to remove impediments
- Inspect and adapt; continuous improvement.
Thanks & Regards,
One of WA state’s Best Companies to Work For
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the person to whom it has been sent, and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, you are not authorized to copy, distribute, or otherwise use this message or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this message along with any attachments.
In my absence or for any suggestions or escalations please feel free to reach out to my Immediate Manager: Pavan Kumar | Phone 415-621-9195
Alternatively, you can also call 425-305-5091 for any general query.