New Project For BI Developer III in San Jose, CA. ( Remote Job )
This is Ram here from Aditi Consulting Inc., help our clients hire qualified employees for companies in the Fortune 500 Client.
We are a technology solutions company helping organizations accelerate their business innovation and growth through project and talent solutions.
We currently have an open role for a BI Developer / Software Engineer III. I had a chance to review your resume, it looks like you may have the expertise that would be an asset for our client.
Below is the description of the position, if interested please respond to this email with your interest and resume. Better yet, I can call you directly to discuss about this role at a time that you find convenient.
Job Title : BI Developer III / Software Engineer III
Duration : 08 + months contract to begin with
Location : San Jose, CA ( REMOTE / WFH )
- Migration and Tableau
- Hyperwallet/Datalake / Exceptional technical communication skills.
- Strong SSIS, SSRS experience or MySQL reporting platform, or Hadoop (don’t need all 3 but need a combo of at least 2).
• The successful candidate will be responsible for working with the business on their requests and building BI solutions using a mix of Microsoft stack (SSIS, SSRS) and a Hadoop datalake and Tableau.
They will join the BI and Reporting team while migrating our core application to expand our current capabilities and keep consistency for our customers.
The Migration creates a new source of record and the BI developer will support both the internal data integrations as well as the datamart supporting client facing reports in that transition.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Need 5-8 Years Of experience.
- Nice to Have: knowledge of Financial or payments processes.
- Experience with Visualization tools, (tableau, power BI); Developing ETL processes; monitoring alerting of processes.
- Work with ETL development with SSIS to maintain and expand datamart and integrations.
- Works with departments and customers to define business reporting requirements.
- Evaluate systems needs and come up with the recommendations for application integrations with reporting system and improvements within reporting processes.
- Performs data analysis and report development activities, such as the creation of SQL queries and stored procedures to extract data for reports.
- Maintains expertise in the Hyperwallet platform data model.
- Analyzes source system data to understand the data structure, definitions, and anomalies.
- Documents report designs and processes in a clear and concise manner.
- Maintain the data governance process as metrics are developed.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Assists in the training, support, maintenance, and ongoing administration of reporting system.
Thanks & Regards,
C: 425 – 217 – 1003
One of WA state’s Best Companies to Work For
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the person to whom it has been sent, and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, you are not authorized to copy, distribute, or otherwise use this message or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this message along with any attachments.
In my absence or for any suggestions or escalations please feel free to reach out to my Immediate Manager: Pavan Kumar | Phone 415-621-9195
Alternatively, you can also call 425-305-5091 for any general query.