New Job Opening-Sr.DevOps Engineer with AWS
VERTEX IT Service is seeking for the DevOps Engineer who can participate in multiple programs/systems as a project team member. For analyzing, documenting, and executing development operations plans addressing environment support for all DEV & TEST AWS environments. Involve in projects of moderate to high complexity with multiple environments.
Sr.Candidate with a very good experience in both AWS and K8s. And a person should have Strong hands-on experience in real time.
Position is Located in Colorado, USA. Remote thru Covid-19, but after that required relocation. W2 & C2C both should work.
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or an equivalent combination.
• 1-3 years of experience working as a DevOps Engineer
• 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
• Experience with Linux shell scripting environments such as bash
• Experience with AWS implementing highly scalable & available applications using AWS services. – EC2, VPC, ELB, S3, AutoScaling, Cloudwatch, IAM, etc.
• Experience with implementing and managing CICD solutions (GitLab, Harness, Jenkins)
• Experience with Containerization (kubernetes, containerd)
• Experience in Cloud based hosting
• Strong experience in automating Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD)
• Strong understanding of disaster recovery planning and execution
• Deep knowledge on infrastructure troubleshooting
• Demand attention on key issues, escalate and own the next steps for DevOps delivery, be able to interface and communicate with Management as needed
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
• Self-starter, self-motivated, driven individual
• Ability to work well with shifting priorities
• Ability to work with cross-functional team of internal and external resources
• Display professional, positive, and approachable attitude/demeanor and discretion
• Critical thinker, ability to negotiate with key stakeholders and maintain positive attitude
• Excellent understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Creative solving of technical problems to ensure the ability to translate technical requirements into test plans
• Ability to track multiple test efforts simultaneously and to be able to synthesize the results in fast paced environment
• Excellent communication, documentation, and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent communicator (written and verbal): ability to read, write, speak and understand English.