New Job Opening-Python Developer
VERETX IT Service is looking for the Position of Python Developer who will support the front-end developers by integrating their work with the Python application. Develop back-end components, connect the application with the other (often third-party) web services, and responsible for writing server-side web application logic.
Position is Located in Colorado, USA. Remote thru Covid-19, but after that required relocation. USC and GC are preferred.
Only W2 Required
Contract Duration: 10 months
• Design, code, test, and analyze scripting languages (Python), PHP7 software programs, and MySQL/NoSQL databases
• Researching, designing, documenting, and modifying software specifications throughout the production lifecycle
• Scripting server configurations on network IP devices
• Developing scripts to login and server configurations on network IP devices
• Developing scripts to pull and report data
• Develop service group mapping information for highly valuable internal reports
• Assist with development of internal APIs using PHP7, Laravel, and MySQL
• Assist with writing effective user stories and divide the stories into SCRUM tasks
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Computer Science 5-8 years related experience
• This position is coding intensive, and will require the ability to coordinate well with a team; as well as show personal initiative and take ownership of individual components of the development
• Strong PHP Skills with 5-8 years of experience
• Web Interface, UI Skills are a nice to have.
• Oracle, Couchbase or MySQL exp – 2-4 Years
• GoLang – nice to have
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated technical expertise
• Ability to work independently and works extremely well in an Agile/SCRUM team setting, including cross-functional structures, and varying levels of management.
• Proficient with Microsoft Products (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint).
• Expert level in SQL queries
• Excellent knowledge of Apache and Linux configuration and command line usage
• 3+ years of experience of systems administration in a Linux environment.