New Job Opening- Network Test Engineer
Vertex It Service is seeking for a talented Network Test Engineer with a very strong network and Wi-Fi protocol experience.
The ideal candidate will have an extensively strong networks and Wi-Fi Protocol experience, Networking skills, and willing to learn and adapt to the standards.
Location: DTC Rate: 45-48$Max
Duration: 6 Months with option to extend
● As a Network Test Engineer you will be responsible for building system integration test lab, perform testing and certification of Wireless core networks.
● Develop and maintain test plans, test cases, and automation strategies to support multiple product validation processes.
● Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status.
● Manages Product Testing deliverables such as documentation, training, completion of testing in-sprint, test case management, etc.
● Ensures proper maintenance and tracking of test cases and test accounts
● Responsible for compliance with company engineering standards, policies and procedures.
● Develop, design and execute tests to test wireless features
● Develop and maintain carefully calibrated test beds for accurate wireless performance measurements
● Develop test plans and other test documentation as required
● Identify, reproduce, and isolate bugs using debugging and performance analysis tools.
● Automate test cases to improve productivity
● Work closely and clearly communicate with all cross-functional teams
● Must understand and be able to demonstrate router DHCP experience.
● This candidate plays a key role in evaluating and certifying Core Network, E2E call flows, validate and certify for our client’s Wireless Core networks.
Job Skills/Qualification Requirements:
● BS/MS in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent work experience
● Testing Certification ISTQB Advanced Level preferred.
● Strong networking protocols; IPV4, IPV6, etc a must have
● Experience with robot test automation framework
● Deep understanding of Linux Kernel
● Solid understanding of 802.11 specifications
● Proficient understanding of Networking terminology and components (e.g. DHCP, IP Routing)
● Proficient with network analysis tools, such as (Wireshark, WiFi Analyzer, Heat Mapping Tools, PingPlotter)
● Solid understanding of the OSI Model.
● Proficient using JIRA for work management and reporting
● Experience with Test Rails is a plus
● Creative solving of technical problems to ensure the ability to translate technical requirements into test plans
● Ability to track multiple test efforts simultaneously and to be able to synthesize the results in fast paced environment
● Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
● Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
● 2-3 years of Experience in WI-FI and Network protocols is required.