New Job Opening-Lead Automation Engineer
Vertex It Service is looking for a talented and experienced Lead Automation Engineer. As Lead Automation Engineer you will be responsible for building automation from the ground up including identifying opportunities and implementing solutions, architecture, build changes, and maintaining test automation frameworks for our Web, Mobile and TV apps to support our digital infrastructure as part of our continuous integration and deployment. As Lead Engineer you will provide technical advice and direction to help the team deliver effective automation solutions. In addition, this role is responsible for ensuring that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved prior to release.
The Test Lead is responsible for leading onshore and offshore teams. He/she should have the ability to lead a team through effective delegation, training, and motivation.
• BS/MS in Information Technology, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field or equivalent work experience
• Must have 8-10 years of experience of Testing Automation Frameworks.
• Working knowledge with Rest API, Micro services, Web services and API integration testing using Postman.
• Must have hands-on experience of testing tools Appium, Selenium, cucumber,TestNG
• Experience with implementing CI/CD pipelnes with Jenkins or any of CircleCI, AWS CodeBuild, Azure DevOps, Atlassian Bamboo, or Travis CI
• Full stack developer experience with back end integration (to DBs, CRMs etc.)
• Experience with streaming video frameworks preferred but web-based automation is a must
• Experience in Test management tools (JIRA, Redmine, Bugzilla)
• Previous experience of Python, & Ruby on Rails is a huge plus.
• Should have Full Stack Test Development Experience
• Should have experience of Framework Creation or Modifying existing Framework
• Must have experience in Video Operations / Telecommunication Industry
• Proficient in testing of Web, TV, & Mobile Apps.
• Ability to look at existing test suites and quickly revamp it to suit industry standards
• Effective leadership and collaboration inside and beyond the team.
• Leadership experience of testing and professional software development processes, in an agile environment