New Job Opening-Jr.Network Automation QA
VERETX IT Service is looking for the Position of Jr. Network Automation QA who will develop and maintain test plans, test cases, and automation strategies to support multiple product validation processes. Coordinate and collaborate with Design, Architecture, Development, and Operations to ensure optimal customer experience.
Position is Located in Colorado, USA. Remote thru Covid-19, but after that required relocation. C2C and W2 both are preferred.
• Responsible for coding automation test cases based on functional specifications and executing automated test scripts to ensure the system release functions as expected.
• Responsible for implementing and supporting router firmware automated testing.
• Scripts advanced test scenarios using Python, IP interfaces (IPV4 & IPV6), WiFi behaviors, and the behaviors of the services across the total solution
• Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status
• Collects and analyzes data for software process evaluation and improvements and integrates them into business processes to address the business needs.
• Determines manual test cases that are candidates for automation
• Manages Product Testing deliverables such as documentation, training, completion of testing in-sprint, test case management, etc.
• Ensures proper maintenance and tracking of test cases and test accounts
• Represents Product Testing in planning meetings on all engineering projects to provide input and guidance on testing best practices
• Responsible for compliance with company engineering standards, policies and procedures
• Maintains good relations with peers, team, other organizations and vendors
• BA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent work experience.
• Mid-level 3 to 4 years of experience of Manual Testing and Automation Testing and firmware testing
• Must be Proficient Python as Scripting Language.
• Self-starter, self-motivated, driven individual
• Ability to adapt with shifting priorities
• Experience testing on router/firmware
• Scripting experience with Python
• Strong understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Proficient using JIRA for work management and reporting
• Knowledgeable in CICD
• Creative solving of technical problems to ensure the ability to translate technical requirements into test plans
• Ability to track multiple test efforts simultaneously and to be able to synthesize the results in fast paced environment
• Ability to make decisions and solve problems independently while working under pressure
• Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
• Ability to use personal computer and software applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheet, etc.)