New Job Opening-Java Developer
VERETX IT Service is looking for the Position of Java Developer who will be responsible for the design, development, and management of Java-based application. And deliver high availability, performance and contribute in all the phases of development lifecycle and conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging.
Position is Located in Colorado, USA. Remote thru Covid-19, but after that required relocation.
H4EAD, USC and GC are preferred.
Only W2 Required
Contract Duration: 10 months
• Work with senior team members on a “proactive network maintenance” application that detects and analyzes problems in a service-delivery network reaching 30 million customers nationally.
• Implement additions and enhancements to a RESTful microservice tier deployed in AWS utilizing technologies including Kubernetes, Docker, SQS, SNS, Kinesis, S3, RDS, ElasticCache etc.
• Design, develop, implement, and maintain java application phases, code, and software.
• Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging, as well as recommending changes to improve the established processes.
• Transform requirements into stipulations and identify production and non-production application issues
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Computer Science 5-8 years related experience
• Familiarity with a variety of designs, languages, and methodologies (e.g. SQL, ORM, J2EE, RabbitMQ, Microservices, Agile and Scrum)
• Ability to gather accurate requirements and work closely with stakeholders to prioritize tasks and the scope of development.
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to identify errors and make adjustments in a testing environment.
• Works well in a team environment
• Strong at prioritizing their workload
• Willing to learn about our system and how it supports our Field team
• Strong communication skills (knows when to reach out for help and works well within the team)
• Able to balance between maintaining our existing platforms and identifying/implementing enhancements.
• Spring/Spring Boot
• Java Threading
• Core Java (version 8 or higher)
• RESTful web services