New Job Opening-FrontEnd Developer
VERETX IT Service is seeking for the role of Front End Developer who can develop functional and appealing web- and mobile-based applications based on usability and Provide website maintenance and enhancements. Use a combination of markup languages to write web pages, manage complex details that require analyzing design requirements, as well as recommending technical solutions to make projects scalable, maintainable, and more efficient.
Position is Located in Colorado, USA. Remote thru Covid-19, but after that required relocation. W2 & C2C both should work.
• A Front End Developer should be responsible for debugging websites to fix mistakes in the code to make sure they are error-free for network administrators and end users.
• A front end developer needs to handle stress well, and be a great team player, as they will normally work many hours and in team settings to ensure all hardware and software works properly.
• Their main tools involve a personal computer, and popular software such as a word processor or notepad, programming language editors, and different browser setups to check website errors across platforms.
• Besides analyzing code and debugging applications, they also should have working knowledge of several programming languages and able to adapt to new versions of software.
• They also should be proficient in using Office applications, and have advanced knowledge in databases and networks.
• Interpret requirements and create project plans to meet schedule and quality goals.
• Work across teams to identify and solve problems.
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or an equivalent combination.
• In-depth knowledge of the Angular 2+ framework
• Knowledge in Ngrx or another state management library
• Good command of TypeScript
• Thorough knowledge of web markup, primarily focusing on HTML language, and CSS
• Knowledge in Protractor, Cucumber or other e2e framework experience
• A degree of experience with RESTful API integration. Knowledge of GraphQL nice to have but not necessary
• Develop and maintain technical documentation
• Maintain unit test coverage for new development
• E2e Automation experience
• Participate is design discussion and actively think of ways to improve performance or coding practices
• Perform Code Reviews and ensure all code meets company best practices
• SDLC standards and utilizing CI
• Understanding of accessibility standards for websites
• SEO perspective and how to apply that when building code
• Good debugging skills
• Attention to detail
• Team player/ Teamwork skills
• Excellent communication, documentation, and troubleshooting skills
Document code, including commenting and reporting on features. Program in multiple languages to create specified products.