Need TWS OR Tivoli Scheduler for Contract in Woodland Hills CA
IBM TWS / Tivoli Workload Scheduler – Contract – Woodland Hills, CA
Exp – 4-8 Yrs
- Strong skills in systems management and experience with implementation (Design, Implementation, Configuration, and Management) of products such as IBM Tivoli Monitoring
- Extensive knowledge of IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler (TWS)/HWA – version 8.5.1 and above
- Ability to apply knowledge of tools to create solutions which are maintainable, follows enterprise patterns, and address new requirements.
- Drive and reviews efforts to research, design, plan and maintain new or existing hardware and software technology components.
- Ability to utilize advanced systems, scripting and developer skills to develop methodologies to implement, integrate, and maintain new and emerging enterprise-wide systems hardware/ software technology components.
- MF and batch scheduler and distributed batch scheduler knowledge
- Provide leadership and technical guidance in project management, planning, task definition, estimating, reporting, scheduling, and workflow
- Direct, review and validate the work of more junior engineers serving as Subject Matter Expert for requirements within areas of responsibility
- Must have excellent organizational and written / verbal communication skills
- Migrate ControlM jobs to external tools like TWS, Workload Automation…
- Develops architecture, standards, and procedures for TWS/HWA Job setup and considers their integration with the balance of the IT infrastructure and support teams.
- Act as a liaison between internal and external user communities. Collaborates with application support staff to design and provision services and troubleshoot problems.
- Conducts training for, and directs the efforts of, end users, outside vendors and less experienced staff.
- Designs TWS/HWA security architecture and administers access. Lead efforts in periodic security audits, vulnerability assessments, and remediation.
- Provides after-hours and weekend support as needed.
- Provides user account set up on servers and identifies possible improvements (security gaps, patch levels, capacity thresholds) to optimize performance.
- Performs script writing and/or programming as needed
Name – Bhawani Shankar Pandey | Designation- IT Recruiter