Need IHS Markit EDM Developer for Contract in Kansas City MO
IHS Markit EDM Developer – Kansas City MO
This position will be responsible for leading the design, implementation, testing and support of Markit EDM solutions using Agile development methodologies. A senior developer is expected to collaborate with key stakeholders and business partners to build and clarify requirements and drive delivery through all phases of the software development lifecycle. This person will play a key role in the design and implementation of future strategic data initiatives for an asset management company
- 4-5 years’ experience in Markit EDM and overall exp. of 8-10yrs Experience in Requirements gathering
- Exposure to Markit EDM architecture and solution designing
- Desired Skills and experience on SQL, EDM, data flow etc.
- Experience on Markit EDM Web client configuration Elements, Pages, Workflows.
- Good understanding of Markit EDM best practices and solution diagrams.
- Strong experience/ understanding of XML data models, supporting and developing end to end solutions using Markit EDM, relational databases and querying with SQL.
- Strong SQL and Data Model knowledge.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Candidate should be self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills
Name – Bhawani Shankar Pandey | Designation- IT Recruiter