Need Actuarial Analyst for Contract in San Antonio TX
Finance / Actuarial Analyst – San Antonio TX
CFO Strategic Initiative – Finance / Actuarial Analyst Job Description
We need product owner/analyst with below skillset/role. Should have Insurance, Accounting, Finance knowledge.
For IFRS 17, LDTI programs, we are looking for a Finance / Actuarial Analyst with strong expertise in Accounting or Actuarial functions with 3 – 10 years’ experience working in Insurance Industry.
- Good understanding of preparation of reserves for life insurance products as per US GAAP accounting standards.
- Conduct accounting research and analysis related to the adoption of new financial reporting standards such as IFRS 17, LDTI.
- Create Business Requirements Documents by working closely with Finance, Actuarial and IT.
- Document As-Is processes in the client environment and develop To-Be processes along with related controls in relation to new accounting standards.
- Conduct analysis on data requirements, gaps by running SQL queries.
- Involvement in ongoing research and communication of accounting and disclosure requirements.
- Good understanding of calculation of Insurance Contract Liability, Movement Analysis as per IFRS 17, LDTI accounting requirements.
- Work closely with technical teams in building the target IT architecture.
Key Skills and Educational Requirements:
- University business degree, preferably with a focus in Finance, Accounting or Actuarial Science, preferably with knowledge of Life Insurance
- Three to five years of Insurance industry experience
- Good understanding of accounting and actuarial principles used in preparing financial statements for Insurance company.
- Ambition to obtain CFA, CPA qualification or Part Qualified Actuary (Min 4 Papers Passed from Society of Actuaries USA, Canadian Institute of Actuaries, Institute & Faculty of Actuaries UK, Institute of Actuaries of India).
Name – Bhawani Shankar Pandey | Designation- IT Recruiter