Microsoft Power BI Developer @ FL.|| Day 1 Onsite || need USC/GC ||
USC, GCH Only
Job Title: Microsoft Power BI Developer
Location: Miramar, FL
Duration: Long term contract
Onsite from day 1st
Very good comm skills candidates
Seeking an experienced Microsoft Power BI Developer with strong business intelligence (BI) and modeling skills. Candidates will be responsible for the design, development, coding, testing, deployment, debugging, administration integration, documentation, and customization of enterprise BI and analytic applications. The candidate will work to identify and specify complex business requirements and processes and collaborate with the internal technical team on information sources and architecture.
· Work within business and technical project teams.
· Work with internal stakeholders to determine business reporting and analysis requirements.
· Design/develop and deploy interactive data visualizations using Power BI.
· Create Power BI dashboards, reports, and applications.
· Design and develop tabular cubes/models for optimal performance and ease of use.
· Develop, administer, and maintain data models.
· Develop metrics to track strategic initiatives.
· Train business users on leveraging reports and dashboards, to increase the data literacy of the organization
· Experience designing and developing data-driven views, reports, objects, hierarchies, filters, dashboards, metrics and visualizations on the Microsoft Power BI platform.
· Experience in BI Technology like SQL, SSRS, SSIS, and SSAS.
· Strong knowledge of Power BI data querying and modeling capabilities, such as creation of calculated columns, measures, and relationships.
· Experience gathering business requirements, translating the requirements into technical report requirements, defining functional specs for reporting, and collaborating with architects, developers, and testers.
· Experience with Microsoft tools (Excel, Power Query, Power Pivot, etc.).
· Experience with ER/Studio – data architecture and database design
· Solid practical knowledge of MS/Azure SQL: queries, dynamic queries, and stored procedures.
· Experienced in creating reports from diverse sources.
· Has demonstrated the ability to use rapid prototyping and iterative design processes.
· Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative.
· Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude.
· In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
Thanks And Regards
Kanhaiya Gupta // Recruitment Manager
Inspire Client LLC.
1981 Memorial Dr. PMB #278, Chicopee, MA 01020