Looking for PeopleSoft Finance Technical Consultant in Chicago, IL/Atlanta, GA
Immediate Closing Position
My name is RAY, and I am a Staffing Specialist at Binary Tech Consulting Corp. I am reaching out to you on an exciting job opportunity with one of our clients. If you are looking out for a project this might be the one. Please find the job description and let me know whether your work experience relates to the same.
- Role : PeopleSoft Finance Technical Consultant
- Location : Chicago, IL/Atlanta, GA
- Duration : 6+ Months
EXP :10 YEARS
- Job description :
- 10+ years of experience in PeopleSoft FSCM
- Good knowledge of PeopleSoft Order Management, Billing and AR as well as knowledge in AP, AM and GL Modules and should be able to handle the below.
- Perform Fit/ Gap analysis and documentation.
- Handle keep/drop analysis and document the results.
- Impact analysis of compare reports.
- Handling application security requirements.
- Good Technical knowledge of the below PeopleTools
- Application Designer, PeopleCode
- Application Engine, Component Interface
- BI Publisher and PS Query
- Experienced in working in PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2 and corresponding latest new features.
- Experienced working in PeopleSoft Implementation or Upgrade project
- Translating functional requirements into PeopleSoft technical design
- Performing troubleshooting and problem resolution of complex application and interface issues
- Good understanding of software development life cycle management
- Good Knowledge of PeopleSoft best practices
- Good Communication skills
Thanks And Regards,
1831 Bay Scott Circle , Suite 107Â Naperville IL- 60540
D:630 5932 323 Ext 419
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments thereto (‘e-mail’) is intended for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The information may be confidential and protected by, work product immunity or other legal rules. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by telephone or by e-mail reply, and immediately and permanently delete this.
WBE & WOSB Certified