Looking for Data Analyst—-Plano, TX—-Candidates must have experience with Azure, Databricks, Snowflake
This is Tejaswini from Agile Enterprise Solutions
This is in reference to the following position
***** Please reply with resume, Rate and contact details ASAP *****
Title: Data Analyst/POD
Contract C2C: 12+ Months
Location: Plano, TX (Initial remote after COVID settle onsite)
Note: Candidates must have experience with Azure, Databricks, Snowflake.
About the Job:
The Technical Business Analyst will be a seasoned business analyst with an extensive background in Salesforce, Data Enablement and Analytics. This role is responsible for leading agile ceremonies, project documentation, developing user stories, technical enablers, and product backlogs by acting as a Product Owner Delegate between business stakeholders and architects/delivery teams to align business needs with a technical data architecture and end-solution.
Responsibilities and Day-to-Day View:
• Play the role of a Product Owner/Product Owner Delegate and work closely with various product managers to create and groom good quality features and user stories for prioritized epics
• Plan and conduct stakeholder interviews to gather requirements and / or understand current business processes.
• Structure large data sets to find usable information.
• Create and own User Stories for Data profiling and mapping.
• Develop and maintain product backlog(s) and coordinate with others on dependent stories.
• Prepare requirements packages, features, user stories, participate in grooming sessions, manage requirements traceability changes, artifacts, as well as develop reference and resource materials.
• Drive, develop and maintain numerous project deliverables that support the program, including functional and non-functional specifications
• Lead Agile ceremonies, driving the discussion for sprint planning and user story refinement.
• Clarify requirements questions during technical design, architecture, development and sprint testing
• Work with Architect and development teams to design overall solution
• Field questions from stakeholders / end users during user acceptance testing and perform triage; identify potential options to aid in the resolution process.
• Support various testing activities – User Acceptance Testing, End-to-End testing, Production Validation
• Collaborate with the development team to ensure designs meet requirements.
• Meet training requirements and follow established procedures and propose new procedures.
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the future, please reply with “REMOVE” in the subject line and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize
To unsubscribe from future emails or to update your email preferencesclick here .