Looking for a .Net Developer
Job Title: .Net Developer
Location: El Segundo CA (Remote due to Covid)
Job Type: Contract
• 8+ years of experience in C#, .Net core, ASP.Net MVC, Web API projects development
• 4+ years Hands on experience in developing applications using Angular 2+
• 8+ years of experience in SQL SERVER, SSRS
Mandatory Skills – C# .Net,Ms Sql Server,DB server,Angular Ui
- Act creatively to develop applications and select appropriate technical options optimizing application development maintenance and performance by employing design patterns and reusing proven solutions account for others’ developmental activities.
- Interpret the application/feature/component design to develop the same in accordance with specifications.
- Code debug test document and communicate product/component/feature development stages.
- Validate results with user representatives; integrates and commissions the overall solution.
- Select appropriate technical options for development such as reusing improving or reconfiguration of existing components or creating own solutions.
- Optimizes efficiency cost and quality, Influence and improve customer satisfaction.
- Set FAST goals for self/team; provide feedback to FAST goals of team members.
- Create/review templates checklists guidelines standards for design/process/development, Create/review deliverable documents. Design documentation r and requirements test cases/results.
- Review and create unit test cases scenarios and execution, Review test plan created by testing team.
- Provide clarifications to the testing team and Advise Software Developers on design and development of features and components with a deep understanding of the business problem being addressed for the client.
- Learn more about the customer domain identifying opportunities to provide valuable addition to customers.
- Manage delivery of modules and/or manage user stories, perform defect RCA and mitigation and Identify defect trends and take proactive measures to improve quality.
- Contribute to creation of design (HLD LLD SAD)/architecture for Applications/Features/Business Components/Data Models and Clarify requirements and provide guidance to development team.
- Present design options to customers, Conduct product demos
- Explain and communicate the design / development to the customer, Perform and evaluate test results against product specifications, Break down complex problems into logical components and Develop user interfaces business software components
- Use data models, Estimate time and effort required for developing / debugging features / components, Perform and evaluate test in the customer or target environment, Make quick decisions on technical/project related challenges and Manage a Team mentor and handle people related issues in team.
- Maintain high motivation levels and positive dynamics in the team.
- Interface with other teams designers and other parallel practices.
- Set goals for self and team. Provide feedback to team members.
- Create and articulate impactful technical presentations.
- Follow high level of business etiquette in emails and other business communication.
- Drive conference calls with customers addressing customer questions.
- Proactively ask for and offer help.
- Ability to work under pressure determine dependencies risks facilitate planning; handling multiple tasks.
- Build confidence with customers by meeting the deliverables on time with quality.
- Estimate time and effort resources required for developing / debugging features / components.
- Make on appropriate utilization of Software / Hardware’s.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Swarnadip Mandal | Recruitment Executive
Phone: +1 732 771 9966
A Great Place to Work-Certified Organization
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the person to whom it has been sent, and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, you are not authorized to copy, distribute, or otherwise use this message or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this message along with any attachments
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the person to whom it has been sent, and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, you are not authorized to copy, distribute, or otherwise use this message or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this message along with any attachments.