Lead Solutions Architect @ Bentonville, AR C2c job long term
Please share your profile to email@example.com
Lead Solutions Architect
• BA/BS degree or technical institute training or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 10+ years overall IT industry experience
• Minimum of 5+ years in a solution or technical architect role using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms
• 2+ years’ experience in architecting and designing technical solutions for Microsoft-centric solutions based on industry standards using Azure Data Platform for Enterprise Data Migration Strategy & Implementation
• Expertise working in Data Governance
• Experience with Big Data processing frameworks (Spark, Hadoop) is required.
• Experience with DevOps tools and techniques (Continuous Integration, Jenkins, Puppet) is required.
• Managed the end-to-end lifecycles of a project in solution architect capacity
• Experience guiding and mentoring other Architects.
• Experience with multi-geography, multi-tier service design and management.
• Strong effective communication skills, both written and verbal
As a Lead Solutions Architect, you will
• Provide architecture leadership & subject matter expertise to client engagements focusing on complex & innovative products and reusable assets.
• Create innovative and practical designs that account for the end-to-end technical solution of a system, in line with the business strategy and objectives and within the context of client’s technology environment.
• Produce conceptual and logical architectures to meet strategic business, financial, and technology objectives through documentation of systems, architectures, process flows, and value-chains
• Drive the effort in identifying, defining and implementing reusable assets and standards. The Lead solutions architect is also responsible for adherence to these standards and consumption of reusable assets across products and portfolios.
• Work closely and continuously with the business/client to focus on meeting business/client requirements and incorporating broader aspects such as overall product costs/revenue, data privacy & sovereignty, business continuity, information security, integration with other systems, etc.
• Define and document business technology domains via blueprints of the current state, target state, and roadmaps to guide technology investment.
• Ensure relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices are applied correctly across Technology programs/projects and products
• Pioneer the development of architecture governance structures, methodologies and compliance activities.
• Ensure alignment of initiative solutions designs with the architecture and technology strategies.
• Identify and resolve technical and process impediments preventing delivery teams from meeting delivery commitments.
• Align and collaborate with architects, other team leads, and IT leadership to develop technical architectural runways supporting upcoming features and capabilities.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot performance and other issues.
• Collaborate with peers, reviewing complex change and enhancement requests.
• Evaluate potential changes and enhancements for objectives, scope and impact.
• Technical leadership across a broad scale of talent acquisition tools, technologies, and architecture models.
• Recognizes industry technology trends and emerging technologies, understands how they apply to the client Tech environment and can drive their adoption into our organization.
• Build and maintain active relationships with customers to determine business requirements.
• Partner with other IT teams dur ing integration activities to facilitate successful implementations.
• Effectively communicate designs/solutions in multiple forums and to various audiences including technology and business executive.
• Drive buy vs. build decisions based on reviewing products and capabilities within the enterprise as well as leading industry technology partners, products and technologies
• Evangelizes and encourages importance of technical quality, emerging technologies, sharing & experimentation across the org through mentoring, hackathons, communities etc.
Thanks & Regards
Office: (919) 234-7048
Torque Technologies LLC A
Torque Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and complete required employment eligibility verification documentation upon hire.