Lead iOS Developer || SFO, CA || Long-term
Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest.
Lead iOS Developer
Location: SFO, CA
Qualifications – External
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Ability to manage entire app development life- cycle from Xcode project setup through
- device provisioning and app store deployments
- Proficient with Objective-C, Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Lead the development team and be accountable for delivery of product.
- Experience with Google API’s such as Google Maps, Google Places, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Strong OOP’s and data structures background
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Familiarity with cloud message API’s and push notifications
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Strong hands on with analytical skills, team player
- Experience with Agile Development (SCRUM methodology, JIRA)
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools: Instruments and Shark
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools: Git, SVN
- Track developer & team productivity metrics & help the team improve performance, and
- enable developers to grow.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Strong foundation in fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and coding
- Team Management and Task Allocation
ST Global LLC