::: L2 Senior Business Analyst (CRMs or ERPs, or HRM)- Remote
This is Subash, – Recruitment Team from Cyma Systems
Please respond with resumes in MS-Word Format with the following details to Subash@cymasys.com
L2 Senior Business Analyst
Location: US Remote
○ L2 Senior Business Analyst to add to the existing team of Business Analysts within CSG helping on ongoing transformational projects.
Expected Experience and Attributes
● 5 or more years of experience as a Business Analyst in Software Development/Technical Implementations
● Well-honed program strategy & execution skills.
● Good communication skills with stakeholders and technical team members
● IP BA L2 Rubric
● Expected Candidate Attributes
● Strong experience with formal journey mapping and persona creation.
● Creation of Business Cases, User Stories, and Workflow Diagrams.
● Creation of Functional Requirements, data mapping, data modeling, and systems migrations
● Present complex information, issues, processes, and potential solutions in an organized & summarized fashion to leadership, stakeholders, and team members alike.
What do we not want to see?
● Candidates that have only had experience as a business analyst in rigid organizations
● Candidates that have only one way to analyze, create deliverables, or present information
● Candidates that are unable to communicate the strategic value of project/program management and business analysis
● Candidates that have BA experience solely in the BI/data analytics realm (also considered “BA’s” in the industry)
Expected personal attributes:
● Projects confidence when placed into a new or unfamiliar situation
● Listens carefully, comprehends, engages in meaningful conversation
● Asks questions and clarifying questions to get to a full understanding
● Responds to questions with detailed, yet succinct answers
● Displays empathy for the team member, the user and the stakeholder
● Reflects on own actions and conduct, and the effect their leadership style has on others
● Collaborates well with others, sometimes leading, other times deferring leadership to another, as appropriate
Expected Professional Attributes:
● Converses easily with others about the profession of program management as it relates to the production of software, systems, user interfaces, application design or similar
● Well-versed in the generally recognized structure of program management, including project terminology, pacing, outcomes
● Works autonomously with focus and diligence
● Creates “order out of chaos” by starting with the ambiguous requirements provided by the stakeholder, applying a structure, discussing, reviewing, “managing through uncertainty” and defining direction for the project
● Navigates effectively in an organization in which the management structure is in transition and is able to chart a path to success
● Steps in to drive direction and decision making when others are hesitant to do so
● Mentors those who are less skilled program management or other relevant disciplines
Bonus professional skills
1) Sales background
2) Project Management Experience or PMP Certification
3) SQL proficiency and reporting experience
● Comfort with senior management interactions
● Comfort leaning into finding information from those you have just met
Thanks & Regards,
Subash Chandra C
CYMA Systems Inc
360 Tolland Turnpike, Suite 2D ,Manchester, CT 06042
860-791-6397 ext 719, 860-791-6372(Fax)
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.cymasys.com
Confidentiality & Disclaimer:
This e-mail message, including any attachments contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Cyma Systems Inc. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message. Cyma Systems Inc does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.
“CYMA SYSTEMS INC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status”.