Job Tittle || MDM Architect || Remote
We have an opening for . Below are the requirement details, just go through it & if you feel interested, revert back to me with your updated resume Your earliest reply is highly appreciated.
Position: MDM Architect
Rate – $80/ hour
|Minimum 10+ yrs. of experience in the Data Management & Analytics area and 5+ yrs. of in-depth experience in MDM (Experience in Ataccama MDM necessary)
· Expertise in designing and architecting Master Data/Reference Data Management solutions and should have experience interacting with various business & technical stakeholders to define data strategy and MDM Roadmaps.
· Prepare solution sketches, technical and architecture designs, technical specifications, and agile prototypes.
· Configure MDM solutions, integrate them into customer applications and data management landscapes, test, document, and tune them to meet customer performance and functional requirements.
· Ability to grasp business and technical concepts and transf orm them into creative, lean, and smart data management solutions.
· Hands-on data management skills – advanced/expert level of SQL, hands-on expert experience with relational databases.
· Experience in designing Inbound data flows, outbound data flows (Batch and Real-time), CDC etc. Good understanding on RESTFul APIs/Web services and HTTP Protocols, Core JAVA threading, Collections, OOPs concepts
· Detail knowledge of MDM core concepts like entities, reference attributes, reference entities, Relationships, look-ups
· Passion for hands-on solving of challenging data topics, and advising customers on their data management journey.
· Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English.
|· Hands-on experience in enterprise DQ, MDM, or Data Governance tools/solutions, preferably in complex and diverse systems environments
· Strong skills in logical/conceptual data modeling.
· Exposure/experience from working in Hadoop/Spark or cloud platforms AWS/Azure/GPC.
· Exposure/experience in Unix shell commands, XML, SOAP/REST/JSON, and application servers such as Tomcat or JBoss or Websphere.
· Exposure/experience in Java, Spark, NoSQL, XSLT, Hive, Kafka, Databricks, Mulesoft or similar middleware integration technologies
Note: if you know of someone who may be a good fit, please forward this to them
Next Level Business Services, Inc.
Talent Solutions | Digital Transformation | Data Analytics
If you would prefer to no longer receive any emails from this Company, you may opt out at anytime by clicking here.