Job Tittle || Android Developer || Remote
We have an opening for . Below are the requirement details, just go through it & if you feel interested, revert back to me with your updated resume Your earliest reply is highly appreciated.
Title: Android Developer
Rate: $60/HR C2C
H1B only & Passport number required
(Consultant must be based out of East Coast)
- Excellent communication and presentation Skills.
- Must be a hands-on Android Developer.
- Expertise with Java, Android SDK and building customer-facing enterprise Android applications
- Mastery of Android development tools and development environments and how to deal with different screen sizes, different SDKs, storage, threading, performance tuning and experience publishing Android apps to the Google Play store
- Experience working with Android frameworks such as Retrofit, Dagger (DI), Rx for Android
- Experience converting designs into working Android applications, UX, localization and data-binding
- Expertise with various system intents, such as alarms, calendars, gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Strong knowledge of Android design principles, patterns, and best practices, including security
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Experience with biometrics login
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Experience implementing 3rd party APIs and using tools like Postman, SoapUI & Fiddler
- Working knowledge Git or similar version-control software
- Experience unit testing Android applications using jUnit
- Able to make progress in a fast-paced environment with little oversight
- Strong verbal/written communication & facilitation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to understand complex architectures and be comfortable working with multiple teams
- Strong work ethic and a team player
- Ability to conduct performance analysis, capacity management and troubleshoot large scale distributed systems
- Enthusiasm toward technology, passionate continual learner
- Constantly looking for better ways of solving technical problems and designing the solution
- Experience with Kotlin
- Utility industry experience
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps set up of CI build for publishing Android apps to Google App store
Note: if you know of someone who may be a good fit, please forward this to them
Next Level Business Services, Inc.
Talent Solutions | Digital Transformation | Data Analytics
If you would prefer to no longer receive any emails from this Company, you may opt out at anytime by clicking here.