Please go through the below mentioned requirement and send your updated word format resume if you are interested for this requirement
Position: Java Software Engineer
Location: Marietta, GA
Duration: 12 Months
This role will be part of the Software Engineering Warehouse team based in Marietta, Georgia. You will be responsible for understanding and following requirements set by the Product Owners, System Architects and Software Architects, developing robust and feature rich software, contributing to peer/team code reviews, and following change management best practices.
Essential Functions (Job Duties and Responsibilities)
Solid understanding of duties performed within entire software development life cycle, tools, and language(s) to include:
• Collaborate with Product Owners/BA’s in refinement and defining user stories
• Follows and coaches best practices for test-driven/Behavior driven development.
• Microservice based architectures utilizing Domain Driven Designs with both Restful API’s and message driven event based platforms within data streaming environments.
• Core JAVA / Spring Boot, Framework, Security, Cloud / Hibernate / Web Services and knowledge of complex event based platforms
• Applications created in Docker containers utilizing Kubernetes clusters
• Design, develop, and maintain complex microservices components that meet requirements, provide high quality in a high performance environment
• Contributes to complex application architectures and technical alternatives to meet functional requirements working with System, Software, and Solution architects
• Contributes to and leads technical documentation development for application designs
• Ability to analyze functional issues, performance issues, production components and configurations, Triaging/troubleshooting of issues across dev, QA, and production environments
• Works as a multi-skilled professional practicing SAFe Agile in both a SCRUM/Kanban methodology
• Taking part in continuous improvement through sharing of knowledge and coaching within the team
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent
• A Minimum of 8 years working experience developing in JAVA with Microservices.
• Expert in Core JAVA / Spring Boot, Framework, Security, Cloud / Hibernate / Web Services
• Experience in working with either Maven or Gradle build tools
• Experience in working with GIT (Bitbucket), SVN or other distributed source control systems
• Working knowledge of Apache Camel, JMS, JNDI, JUnit, and Cucumber
• Advanced knowledge developing REST APIs and micro-services
• Working knowledge and experience in using Docker
• Experience with relational, NoSQL, and event streaming database implementations (Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Kafka)
• Practical use of XML, JSON, XSLT
• Working knowledge of developing/deployment of applications within cloud systems (Azure, AWS, etc.)