Java Developer with Microservices Exp && Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Client: CTS/ Wells Fargo
POSITION : Java Developer with Microservices Exp(NO OPT/CPT)–$55/hr on c2c MAX..
LOCATION : Charlotte, NC
PP NUM IS MUST
· Candidate should have hands on experience on Java 8, JUNIT, J2EE, Spring framework, Spring boot, Rest services /Microservices, Junit, Maven, GIT
· Familiarity with Agile/Jira/Scrums is mandatory
· Good to have skill – Kafka, MongoDB
· Understanding of CSS, JQuery, HTML5
· Candidate should be able to work as individual contributor as well as team player and co-ordinate with client stakeholders (client managers, SME, Architect, Business)
· Associate should have good analytical skills, should be able to debug the application and understand the concepts.
· Candidate should have experience in different phases of project execution like requirement gathering, analysis, design, unit testing, test support.
Client: CTS/ Nike
POSITION : Cloud Infrastructure Engineer(NO OPT/CPT)
LOCATION : Portland, OR
PP NUM IS MUST
As a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer working in Client’s Cloud Acceleration
department, you will bring a passion for building platform tools that enable Client’s engineering
teams to deliver their applications to AWS. The department builds and supports a variety of tools
that solve common cloud computing and continuous delivery problems.
Product responsibilities include the following:
• Foundational Ubuntu Linux machine images
• Foundational Docker images
• Cloud networking infrastructure and automation
• A Python tool to build Amazon Machine Images
The engineer’s responsibilities include the following:
● Write, debug and test Python code, Bash scripts, and Groovy pipelines.
● Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems and code defects.
● Use a variety of tools to manage source code, builds, and deployments.
● Provide technical support to Nike engineering teams around tools and systems owned by
● Be an active participant in team meetings and processes, like design and code reviews.
Ideal candidates should have experience and skills with the following technologies:
● Professional experience working as a software engineer, system administrator, network
administrator, or other related position
● Linux administration or systems engineering experience
● Bash scripting and use of OS tooling
● Python programming
● Container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, or EKS.
● Configuration management tools like Puppet or Chef
● CI/CD tools like Git, Jenkins, and Artifactory
● Amazon Web Services
Thanks and Regards
Contact No: 609-853-0818 Ext. 2243
“If you feel you received this email by mistake or wish to unsubscribe, kindly reply to this email with “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line”