Hope you are doing great!!!
Tried reaching you regarding the below requirement and had rate confirmation from your employer. Please review the jd and let me know If your comfortable. Thanks
Title: Java Architect
Location: Fort Mill, SC
Duration: Long term
MUST have Banking/ Financial Background, being an architect must be good to do hands on coding
• Core Java, J2EE, Tomcat, Spring Boot, REST services, JSON, Web services, XML etc
• Messaging – Kafka, JMS / MQ
• Oracle, DB2, MongoDB, MS SQL
• Experience with Cloud-native architecture, MicroServices Architecture, Cloud and SaaS platforms, MS Azure is preferred
• Experience with designing Scalable High Resiliency Systems, Business Process Management, Camuda BPM is preferred, complex system integration projects
• Experience in Architecture methodology and design principles, TOGAF is preferred
• Experience with Big Data technologies like Apache Hadoop, HBase, Spark, Hive
• Agile Development experience, SDLC Tools, Gitlab, Maven, DevOps, CI/CD – Jenkins
• Knowledge of mainframe platforms and/or prior experience porting applications from mainframe to distributed platform is highly preferred
• Strong analytical skills, excellent problem solver and self-starter.
Police Baswaraj Patil
Sharpedge Solutions, Inc.
2728 Forgue Dr, STE 106, Naperville, IL 60564
630 755 5114 (C) | 630 566 6959 (eFax)
email@example.com | www.esharpedge.com
NMSDC MBE | Illinois BEP Certified | GSA Schedule 70