Java Apigee Developer :: remote
Job title- Java Apigee Developer
Location- Remote, but must be able to work EST hours
Interview-phone then video
Skills & Job Responsibilities:
· End to End API delivery which includes Planning, Design, Development, Testing, and Delivery of API’s using APIGEE required.
· Creation and deployment of API led design strategy, API usage framework, and project team API enablement guidance as a core member.
· Implement common APIs based on architecture guidelines and framework related to logging, authentication, security, error recovery etc.
· Implement requirements of the API layer like security, custom analytics, throttling, caching, logging, monetization request and response modifications etc. using Apigee required.
· Design and develop API platform to connect to various disparate backend systems for seamless data exchange.
· Create REST API documentation using OPEN API specification.
· Ability to define, create, and execute integration tests (API testing, unit testing, etc)
· Experience in the CI/CD process for API automated deployment
· Translate the business domain into several APIs by having a clear understanding of the business vision and its functions
· Knowledge of non-RESTful data interfaces (SOAP, Web Sockets, GraphQL, etc)
· Experience with securing sensitive data
· Set up feedback loops that involve developer feedback sessions, prototypes, beta users, release, and versioning
· Participate in an agile delivery process, and as part of that help size stories and own, research and recommend new solutions
· Experience in using Apigee Edge and Micro-gateway for development of API proxies.
Tejvir Singh Technical Recruiter
Verve IT Consulting
646-978-9923 Ext: 107
Email : email@example.com
3811 Ditmars, Blvd #20 Astoria, NY 11105