IT Infra Engineer
Trust you are doing well.
Appreciate if you start sharing suitable profiles for the same
Location : Santa Clara/ Remote only for a short time
Exp : 6 to 9 years
Everything in yellow is mandatory
Stability in job is important
- Manage IT infra at Tavant US.
- Build and manage end user compute infrastructure in compliance to organization standard.
- Ensure IT services are aligned to security requirements. Exposure/Understanding of Infosec tools like AV, DLP, Patch Management, Vulnerability Management etc.
- Hands on experience in handling Bitlocker, Patch Management, SCCM.
- Good knowledge on M365 like Intune, Azure VDI.
- Good to have basic knowledge on VMWare and server concepts(L1).
- Hand on experience in troubleshooting Mac(L2), Windows(L3).
- Experience in working with ITSM tool.
- Strong Leadership/ Team Building / Team player – work closely with offshore IT team.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Innovative and solutioning attitude.
- Excellent in Coordination with cross functional teams and vendors for evaluation/rollout of new technologies
- Exposure to ISO27K is an added advantage.
Thanks & Regards
(551) 274 7427
Poweerhire Consulting Inc