Infra Solution Architect/ Designer – Dallas, TX After lockdown – AT&T
Hope you are doing well.
This is Ravinder from Expedent Corp, We are working with Tech Mahindra to close below mentioned Position. If you’re interested / If you have any viable consultant available for this position, please attach resume to reach you.
Title: Infra Solution Architect/ Designer
Location: Dallas, TX After lockdown
Duration : Long term
Key Technical Skills
· 10+ Yrs. of experience in datacenter technologies
· 5+ Yrs. of experience in datacenter build, migration and transformation projects
· 3+ Yrs. of experience as a DataCenter Migration/Transformation lead or architect
· Strong knowledge and experience on Compute, Storage, Network, Security, DC Tools, High Availability and DR architecture, etc.
· Strong experience with leading a team of technical SMEs and drive/direct them thru the entire DC migration lifecycle
· Strong experience and ability to lead Due Diligence and Assessment workshops, ability to understand business and functional requirements, business constraints, Analysing and Assessing IT risks. Ability to develop and map appropriate solution, migration strategy
· Strong experience and ability in leading Migration Design, Migration Planning, Risk Management, product evaluation stages.
· Strong experience and ability in developing migration principle, identifying and evaluating migration tools and methods, reviewing migration plan and runbooks, etc
· Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to develop and present migration architecture, migration design, HLD, DLD documents, Migration Approach Document, etc. to IT and businesses stakeholders.
· Work experience of using Project tools for Infra
Key Duties & Responsibilities
· Lead Migration Assessment and Design workshops with Application Owners and IT SPOCs
· Build, review and present Migration Assessment Report to Application Owners and IT SPOCs
· Develop, review and present migration strategy, migration principle, migration methodology for various migration use cases
· Develop, review migration plan, runbooks for various migration use cases
· Develop and test build and migration templates to establish a consistent migration methodology for various migration use cases
· Review Migration Test Cases and Test Plan
· Lead and direct migration SMEs during migration execution, cutover and testing phases
USC and GC’s are encouraged to apply
E-Verify and MWBE Certified Company
We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please reply with “Remove” in the subject and we will comply immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you have more than one domain. The material in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that the unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce.