Informatica EDC Developer in O’Fallon , MO c2C jobs
Hope message finds you well.
This is Shiva, Technical Recruiter with Diversant. I came across your resume through one of the job boards and feel you are a good match for below mentioned role. If you are interested, please reply to this email with your resume copy attached.
Need Informatica EDC Dont send without Informatica EDC.
Job Title : Informatica EDC Developer
Location : O'Fallon, MO
Duration : Longterm Contract
Job Description: Job Description Summary
• Manage medium-sized project/initiatives as an individual contributor with advanced knowledge within discipline, leading a segment of several initiatives or a larger initiative, or may formally supervise a small team, and assigns day-to-day work
• Designs and develops capabilities within Informatica EDC and Analyst, system to system interfaces and complete software solutions, performs vendor-related activities, and creates documentation such as user guides and software development guides
• Assists in vendor assessment and evaluates and recommends software development tools
• Oversees and provides technical support to junior team members
• Significant advanced code development, code review and modest day-to-day support duties with Python or Java experience
• Department-wide public speaking and other communications conveying application-level directions
• IT experience including being involved in IT projects on a full-time basis
• Able to mentor peers and guide less experienced Team members
• Project Planning: Plans, tracks and communicates more complex projects with various work-streams for consolidated efforts in execution
• Project Execution & Implementation: Implements projects effectively and in a timely fashion by applying basic knowledge of scheduling and monitoring techniques
• Project Risk Analysis: Takes initiative in identifying areas open to improvements and takes necessary steps with an understanding of the accompanying impacts, dependencies and risks
• Software Development: Integrates business applications at an enterprise level using third-party middleware or by designing and implementing custom interfaces and mapping for those interfaces
• Subject Matter Expertise: Displays in-depth knowledge of own area of work and is able to guide others through the “best” ways to deliver outcomes.
Required Technical Skills:
• Software Tools: Informatica EDC and Analyst, Git, Eclipse, Splunk, Postman, NiFi, Microsoft Office
• Programming Languages: PHP, Python, Java, Batch, Shell, Node.js, Angular.js, AJAX, Ext JS, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, C
• Disciplines: Database Applications, Software Engineering, Data Engineering, Data Modeling, Metadata Management, Data Quality, Data Engineering, Data Governance
• Technical Aptitudes: Informatica stack development, Database Design and implementation, API Integrations
If you are not interested at this time and may have any friend of acquaintance looking for a similar role, please send them over, there is a referral bonus attached on a successful placement.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Looking forward to hearing from you