Note: Need H1, GC, USC, H4 (For H1 need a passport number)
Would like to see below essential experience in BA profiles
Business Requirements understanding of some complex IT Applications,
Working with IT Technical Teams to understand, plan, and deliver business requirements
Contributing and Planning requirements from Product Backlogs, User Stories, and IT Pipelines
Working experience in Agile, Scrum Technologies.
• Analyse business requirements and document user stories for ongoing sprint delivery • Work closely with the product owner and business stakeholders in understanding the requirements, maintain the product backlog including prioritization and grooming • Work closely with the development team in planning and delivering the sprint release activities • Build and maintain requirements traceability matrix
• Logistics and Supply chain domain knowledge • Experience in performing a similar role with a Logistics / Supply Chain customer • Experience and working knowledge in Agile and Scrum methodologies • Excellent communication skills (Oral and Written) • Experience using MS TFS or similar tool to manage product backlog/user stories
2. Job Overview:
Title: Java Full-stack Developer (8+ years of exp) Location: Jersey City, NJ Duration: Long term
Note: Need H1, GC, USC, H4 (For H1 need a passport number is a must)
• Be part of the application development scrum team • Estimate, Design, Develop and Test application enhancements, defect fixes, change requests, etc. • Work with other support teams and resolve issues reported in production • Work with customer stakeholders and internal team to review. plan and deliver enhancements and change requests per the release plan • Participate in code reviews, design reviews, incident/defect reviews and sprint planning meetings
• Experience level must be 8 + Years
• Hands-on work experience delivering projects being a part of scrum team with a solid understanding of agile methodologies and processes • Java full stack development experience using Java Spring Boot, Apache Camel, MVVM, Angular, NodeJS, Couchbase • Experience in developing applications on Tomcat • Experience in developing Android native apps using Xamarin, C#, .Net would be desirable • Experience in deploying and managing DevOps CI/CD using Jenkins, Groovy, etc. would be an added advantage • Experience in using Netsparker for SAST • Experience using ActiveMQ, IBM MQ or any other message broker would be an added advantage • Experience in using Agile tools viz TFS / IBM Rally, etc.