Immediate Position : Drupal Developer :: 6+ Months Contract
This is Mat from Oloop Technology Solutions. Given below are the details of a position with one of our clients and was wondering if you would be interested or can recommend someone who would be interested in this opportunity.
6+ Months Contract
Currently Remote but post COVID NJ.
Client is seeking a Drupal Engineer
– Platform who has the right mix of technical with passion for managing the dynamics of a fast-paced environment.
The candidate will be responsible to work with Product Owner, DevOps, Tech Lead and Architecture teams to build enterprise Drupal Platform which can be used as a foundation to build content managed sites.
• Collaborate with product owner and fellow technologists to design, develop and deliver reusable enterprise Drupal Platform
• Participate in the pre-sprinat technical design and grooming activities
• Drive user story analysis, elaboration and design. Thrives to ensure code quality is high with supporting unit test and automation
• Contributes to high-level architecture and drives low-level design. Champion modular design, reuse, separation of concern, high cohesion and loose coupling
• Employ industry best practices to deliver world-class solutions. Ensure developed solutions remain compliant with all applicable Prudential standards
• Research problems discovered by QA or product support and develop solutions to the problems
• Ensure that software standards and quality targets are met
• Contribute to documentation for enabling self service.
• Over 5 years of hands-on experience with PHP and Drupal in analysis, design, development and implementation of various client/server, web-based applications
• Experience with WCAG 2.1 AA
• 1 year+ experience with Angular 2.0+, Protractor, Jasmine, Karma, JSON, REST, TypeScript, ES6, NPM, Bower, Gulp, Grunt, WebPack
• Experience with building CMS site with headless design pattern
• Well versed with complete SDLC process
• Knowledge on Model View Controller architecture pattern
• Experience in IDEs like Eclipse, Webstorm, Microsoft Visual Studio, Zend Studio or Netbeans
• Expertise in coding optimized SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers on databases like MySQL
• Experience in working with RESTful web services and building performant applications.
• Experience in working with Agile and Scrum methodologies
• Experience working on Version control system like GIT
• Highly motivated, organized and results oriented with excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills with capability of adapting to new and fast changing technologies
• Knowledge of Responsive and Material design
• Experience with agile development methodologies and TDD
• Experience with Acquia cloud
• Experience with running application on one of the public cloud providers like AWS, GCP or Azure