A Pleasure to emailing you. We have one urgent requirement for one of our client. Can you please go through the requirement which I have mentioned below JD and let me know if you would be interested for this position send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate and availability?
Senior Architect – Teradata, Informatica
Dearborn, MI 48124
• Ability to analyze source data and come up with best in class technology solutions to business needs
• Architecting solutions on DW/BI
• Develops strategies for data acquisitions, archive recovery and implementation of data warehouse using Teradata and Informatica
• Liaising with key stakeholders and to come up with sustainable business plan and create project scoping for the same
• Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
• From analyzed data understand current state and define architectural solutions to the business problem
• Create a fluid, end-to-end vision for how data will flow through an organization
• Develop data models for database structures, ETL design and BI report wireframes
• Should come up with the work estimation and to provide inputs to managers on resource and risk planning.
• Proven working experience as a data architect for an enterprise on Teradata and Informatica
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong expertise in Data modeling in Teradata (CLDM model understanding will be added advantage), ETL design (Informatica) and BI design
• Strong knowledge of design concepts in the DW/BI domain • Strong Automobile domain knowledge
Technical Recruiter /IT Sourcing Specialist | ITBrainiac inc.
DISCLAIMER: If you have received this message by mistake or are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with a *REMOVE* in the subject line and delete this message from your system. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
To unsubscribe from future emails or to update your email preferencesclick here .