Healthcare System analyst, Remote till Covid
I hope this email finds you well
Healthcare Systems Analyst
Overall 8 + years IT experience with minimum of 5+ years Systems Analyst role in US Healthcare Domain while working at US and familiarity with ETL architectures, Oracle databases.
The resource will work in a team with highly motivated team environment and with all the best practices and processes followed to execute the project. A competitive team environment which helps to build their career with Healthcare domain knowledge and with technical, analytical skills.
This position will be supporting a high performing agile delivery team consisting of 7-10 members.
Comfortable with Agile Features grooming in scaled agile environment
Your future duties and responsibilities
Ensures traceability of all customer, business and functional requirements, represents business priority and supports project through all SDLC phases
• Helps the Dev teams with design and data mappings, in order for Dev team to continue the Dev work.
• Works with the product owners, business team and Architects as part of story grooming to ensure stories are thoroughly groomed and detailed acceptance criteria are defined
• Technical exposure towards Object oriented programming
• Experience in developing test plans and scripts for unit testing
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Excellent Healthcare insurance experience. Specialization in Medicare, Claim processing and/or Enrollment.
• Development experience with strong Database skills
• Capable of interacting with business and IT partners with healthcare accumen
• Prepares relevant artifacts –Functional Specs, Data Mapping, WIKI, etc as needed.
• Works closely with the Scrum Master and PO to keep rally updated with dependencies, discussions, etc.
• Story grooming with scrum teams and is able to play the role of proxy/ technical Product owner on Scrum teams
• Strong analytical, problem-identification/solving skills, as well as strong written and oral communication skills.
• Experience working in Agile Methodology, tools and Scaled Agile practice.
Required Skills: Strong Healthcare Insurance Domain knowledge, Agile Methodology, Database skills
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
Ajit kumar | Technical Recruiter
28 Barnes Circle, Commerce, GA-30530-6917
This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.