Full-Stack Java Angular Developer – Fort Worth, TX
Hope you are doing well.
This is Ravinder from Expedent Corp, We are working with Tech Mahindra to close below mentioned Position. If you’re interested / If you have any viable consultant available for this position, please attach resume to reach you.
Role : Full-Stack Java Angular Developer
Location : Fort Worth, TX
Client : BNSF
Duration : 6+ Months
Experience level must me 9 + years
We are looking for Full Stack Java Developers– Java developers who will be able to develop and support web applications. The main scope of the project will include everything from back-end to client-side code, using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks, and patterns. As a Full Stack Java-Angular Developer, your primary responsibilities will be – design and develop, maintain and enhance applications. Therefore, it’s essential that – as a full stack Java developer — you are skilled at problem solving, solution design, logical thinking and high-quality coding.
· Angular 8 +
· Google Chrome Extension development
· Database optimization
· Familiarity with Agile Methodology, Test-Driven Development and software design patterns
· At least a basic understanding of AWS, Docker, Redis
· At least intermediate to senior level of experience
· Experience using Git
· Following and setting good development practices (following proper Git flow, unit tests, CI)
· Good written and spoken communication skills in English
· Assertive attitude with willingness to spot and solve problems
· Ability to work in a multicultural / global team environment
· Experience in developing modern web applications (Angular or ReactJS) using relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
· Experience with Rest APIs – calling them and also developing them with REST Framework
· At least basic understanding of concepts on all layers across the whole system app: linux-based servers, deployment process, web server (nginx)
· Experience in using openshift deployment
· Understanding of most fundamental web app security challenges; writing secure applications
· Understanding of Artifactory for component build and repo management
H1B and USC are encouraged to Apply
Thanks & Regards
Ravinder (Recruitment Department)
400 E Royal Lane, Suite#221, Irving, TX,75039
Ph no: (848)2098254
Email : email@example.com
Expedent Corp is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, religion, physical or mental disability status, medical condition, protected veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information or any other factor that is not related to the job.