Exckusvie Requirement Mobile Developer :: San Diego , CA
Greetings from Centraprise,
We are pleased to introduce you Centraprise as a leading recruitment and staffing company,
Regarding I have an exciting new opportunity’s that I wanted to share with you and your network. Our top client, located San Diego, CA is currently seeking Mobile Developer to Joins their organization. I have included a complete job description below in case you or someone you know might be interested in learning more
Job Title: Mobile Developer
Location: San Diego, CA
Work Authorizations: USC,GC, H4-EAD, H1B
Position Type: Contract
No: of Positions: 2
Duration: 6+ Months
· Knowledge & experience on Android or iOS coding. Kony framework experience will be added advantage.
· Experience with web service integration with mobile app preferred.
· Good communication skill and prior customer handling experience preferred
· Knowledge and experience on Java/J2ee, pl-sql, ms-sqlserver preferred
· Previous experience in user/technical application support/training
· Provide client support and technical issue resolution
· review analytics dashboard, review google play store update
· have experience on mobile app deployment process
· Have experience on integration with mobile app with other system like payment
· To perform analysis and determine client problems, and document these issues
· To assist customers for the purpose of improving processes related to system issues
· To maintain error logs in coordination with IT departments, and to maintain resolution reports, too
· To offer recommendations — based on various metrics — on how to improve the support process in its entirety
· Examine evidence to determine the best strategy for exploitation, in consultation with other subject matter experts as needed.
· Work together in a team.
· Experience in working in Agile project
Senior Technical Recruiter
Ph(Mobile) : 609-256-4342
We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please reply with “Remove” in the subject and we will comply immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you have more than one domain. The material in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that the unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited.We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce