Embedded Application Architect Minneapolis, MN
Kindly check the JD properly and send me if you have any consultants on your bench.
Embedded Application Architect – 6 positions
Rate – $85/hr. C2C
Visa: GC USC H1B
ONSITE FROM FIRST DAY
Software architect will work with the Program Manager, System Architect and Software Lead to create world class Medical Device products.
- Design and implement application software in C++ / QT / OpenGL for Linux Platforms
- Lead the development of architecture, guide the SW team members during implementation and support in reviews
- Guide the software development team throughout the project life cycle
- Guide the team to develop the software in accordance with IEC 62304 process
- Coordinate with system architects, program managers and other cross functional leaders and ensure seamless SW integration with other teams
- Must have a strong background in software development for medical device
- Must have a strong understanding of quality system and IEC 62304 process
- Must have have excellent communication skill soft skills and more critics
- Must have experience in developing software architecture for complex medical devices
- Must have experience in interfacing with large distributed teams from US and other geographies
- Must have good understanding of SW development following ISO 13485, ISO 14971, Cybersecurity, IEC 62366, and IEC 62304
Lead-Talent Acquisition Team
Direct-469-443-4705 Office: 972-379-7181*117 | Fax: 972-379-7182
Adress: 4975 Preston Park Blvd,Suite # 70, Plano, Texas-75093.