Drupal Developer// 100 percent Remote.
It is 100 percent Remote.
It will be a two step process.
Screening with Apex, then a 30-1 hour video interview with the client.
- Senior Drupal 8 Skills
- Drupal Themes
- Drupal Component
- Any PHP
Job Description Below
· Drupal 8 developers
· PHP 5
· Spinning up new drupal site from scratch
· Component based development( Twig)
Full Job Description
We’re an award-winning, Long Island-based digital agency that loves what we do and we’re looking to bolster our talented Development team. We’re seeking a Web Application Developer for various assignments with a solid background in the PHP 7.x / LAMP Stack. Knowledge of PHP frameworks (Symfony4, CodeIgniter, Cake, Yii) is desirable. Experience with implementing Drupal 7/8/9 websites is preferred. Our development efforts include e-commerce, B2B, B2C, intranet and extranet applications, from concept through launch and maintenance. The ideal candidate will be responsible for hands-on development and take a technical leadership role in a fast-paced agency environment located in Syosset, NY.
Work requirements Include:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with both technical and non-technical personnel
· Staying plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and applying them into operations and activities
· Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
· Create and maintain software documentation
· Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
· Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
· Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with attention to business goals
· Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
Technical requirements include:
· A keen understanding of the HTTP protocol and HTTP based applications is a must
· Experience with developing and consuming REST, Soap or XML based web services and APIs is required
· Understanding of MySQL, No SQL technologies and query efficiencies required.
· Experience working in a team environment with DVCS (HG, GIT) is required
· Experience with leading 3rd-party APIs: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Amazon, YouTube, Constant Contact, etc. is important
Preferred experience includes:
· Small to mid-size team leadership skills and experience are desirable
· DevOps and build tool experience using Node.js, Composer, Perl 5+, Python 2.7+, or Jenkins is desirable
· Understanding of security best practices and intrusion prevention (SSL, XSS, SQL Injection) is desirable
· Experience with open source MVC and/or PHP CMS Developer frameworks is desirable
· Understanding of CSS3, HTML 5 & Canvas is desirable
· Knowledge of other programming languages and/or MVC Frameworks for ColdFusion, .Net, is helpful
· Mobile Browser (responsive) and/or native mobile app Technology (android, iOS) is desirable
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
We are currently following the CDC and NY State guidance for safe practices, including daily health check ins, managed flow through the office, cleaning/sanitizing common touch areas, etc.
- LAMP Stack development : 3 years (Preferred)
- back end Web Developer in a Team : 2 years (Preferred)
- of Drupal or CMS development : 3 years (Preferred)
Submission Templet – In order to submit a Profile with Client, Can you please provide me with below details along with references
Last 4 Digit SSN:
Current Location with Zip Code:
(Need two manager or Lead references )
Note :(References won’t get contacted unless the candidate gets a project Confirmation from Client. It is a procedure to fallow for submission of resume with Client)
“US Citizens and Green Card Holders are also encouraged to apply”
Sr. IT Recruiter
E-mail: email@example.com |Direct: 732-733-4463 3 Ethel Rd, Suite # 307,Edison, NJ 08817
www.waynsys.com (eVerified) Waynsys Inc (MBE Certificed)
We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please reply with “Remove” in the subject and we will comply immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you have more than one domain. The material in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that the unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce