Datastage Developer _ Remote
Hope you are doing good.
Position: Datastage Developer
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 12+ Months
Provides technical and consultative support on the most complex technical matters. Analyzes, designs, and develops systems based upon user specifications. Provides technical assistance in solving hardware or software problems. Possesses an in-depth knowledge of and works with the technical tools available for systems development and support. Maintains and demonstrates knowledge of technical industry trends, particularly as they apply to Huntington. May assist with identifying training needs or with training of less experienced staff. May serve as project leader for specific projects.
- Translate requirements and data mapping documents to a technical design.
- Develop, enhance and maintain code following best practices and standards.
- Create and execute unit test plans. Support regression and system testing efforts.
- Debug and problem solve issues found during testing and/or production.
- Communicate status, issues and blockers with project team.
- Support continuous improvement by identifying and solving opportunities.
- At least 8 years of experience in ETL development (datastage).
- At least 8 years of experience writing SQL queries, troubleshooting.
- Star Schema design and coding (Dimension and Fact Table design)
- Understanding of enterprise data warehousing best practices and standards.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organization skills and the ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Experience with Datastage ETL Development
- Experience in financial services (banking) industry
Thanks & Regards,
Office line : 972-362-1267 ,Ext:234
Website : www.saxonglobal.com,
Greenway drive, suite 660,