Coupa Admin ; Location: Denver, CO
Intellisoft Technologies is a leading global information technology firm that specializes in Big Data & AI serving fortune 500 clients for past 21years. Company has been globally recognized for its comprehensive portfolio of services, innovation in technology and strong commitment to sustainability, governed by technocrats with industry experience.
At IntelliSoft, our professional development team helps your career by identifying right opportunities and guide you to acquire latest technologies in this fast paced technology world. We believe in our employees and provide them excellent benefits.
Job Title : Coupa Admin
Location: Denver, CO
Duration: 6+ Months
* Coupa administration and hands-on configuration * Accounts Payable (AP) process * Financials (FI) knowledge * Procurement / Procure-to-Pay (P2P) process understanding
Coupa Administrator (contract)
Supporting a cloud communications platform in their search for a Coupa Administrator to work on a temporary contract basis while the full time resource is on leave. Candidates should have a background performing hands-on configuration as a Coupa Administrator with a strong understanding of Accounts Payable and other related financial processes, including procure-to-pay (FI side, not SCM). The Coupa Administrator will also support financial close and audit processes.
- Build customizations using extensions and scripts to meet business needs
- Actively identify opportunities to leverage Coupa functionality to improve efficiency
- Troubleshoot and debug production issues
- Support the finance department during the month-end close process
- Ensure that change control procedures are implemented and used for all production deployments
- 4+ years of hands-on administratrion and configuration experience with Coupa
- Expertise administering and delivering Coupa projects by building approvals, workflows, and complex configurations
- Strong experience with user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Comfortable communicating and working with business leaders to run the weekly configurations, approval processes, and user support
- Experience working with audit teams to provide audit support
- Responsible for reviewing, analyzing, and implementing ways to improve system performance.
- Open to support additional system administration like Simple Legal, Expensify, lease calcs
- Process driven individual with excellent communication skills
- System-based solution development
- Team oriented with a collaborative approach toward problem-solving
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or similar
Title: Sr. recruiter
Intellisoft Technologies, Inc.
1320 Greenway Dive, #460. Irving, TX 75038
Ph. (972) 756 1212 x 128
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you would like to unsubscribe from Intellisoft Technologies, please click here.