Corptocorp Opening for IBM Sterling OMS :: PA OR CA
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, or SFO , CA , USA (Onsite role)
- Strong knowledge of the various modules in IBM Sterling OMS
- Hands-on configuration and development experience using OOTB Sterling APIs in a minimum of one Sterling OMS implementation
- Development of wrapper using Sterling OOTB APIs and configuring them as Sterling services (SDF).
- Hands-on experience working with Sterling OMS interfaces with external systems using MQ JMS.
- Ability to independently setup a local instance of Sterling OMS for development purpose
- Hands-on development experience with core Java, servlets and web services (REST & SOAP)
- Experience working with XMLs, XSLs and JSON
- Working and configuration of application server; WAS.
- Hands-on experience working with SQL database; Oracle.
- Basic knowledge of navigating through the operating system; Linux.
- Knowledge of any popular IDE (Eclipse), code repository (GitHub)
- Experience to independently build and deploy Sterling OMS locally and on to any environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Follow the Design and development best practices
- Hands-on sterling upgrade is added advantage.
Resource should have Sterling standard customization experience.
Configuring Reverse logistics, customizing Sterling WebSOM and Sterling Call Center will be added advantage.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org