Corp to corp requirement Urgent Role : Data Scientist | Santa Clara, CA ( First day Onsite – No Remote )
Santa Clara, CA ( First day Onsite – No Remote )
Long Term Contract
NO OPT, NO CPT – Need Passport Number for H1B, H4 EAD, TN, L2 EAD Candidates
- Programming Skills: Proficiency in Python is required along with hands-on experience of ML/DL libraries like Numpy, Pandas, scikit-learn, TensorFlow, pytorch, Mathplotlib, etc
- Good knowledge in statistics and probability distributions
- Experience in handling image data using python libraries like OpenCV, scikit-image etc
- Deep understanding on common Machine Learning techniques related to Time series, Regression, Classification, Clustering, etc.(e.g. KNN, SVM, Random Forest, GBM, XGBoost, ARIMA, etc) and their applications
- Proficiency with at least one deep learning framework such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras, etc.
- Experience in Optical Character Recognition and Document Digitization problems preferred
- Working knowledge in deep learning with different NN architectures like CNN, RNN, LSTM, GANs Auto encoders, Transformers, YoLo etc.
- Should be able to adopt available models from open source domain and implement research papers based on use-case requirements
- Working experience in end to end data science project life cycles from use case framing, data collection, data exploration, model building, deployment
- Nice to have understanding of big data related technologies and DevOps (Dockers, Singularity)
Quantum World Technologies Inc.
250 Yonge street , Suite #2201, Unit #10, Toronto, ON, M5B 2L7, Canada
Direct : (805) 323-8373
Fax : 805-834-0532