Corp to corp requirement DBA Lead Atlanta, GA
Role: DBA Lead
Duration: Long term
We are seeking a DBA Lead to perform the following activities with respect to the delivery effort under the general direction, project management, technical and design guidance, and effort prioritization of the delivery team.
- Provides technical leadership and assumes overall accountability for a successful client database implementation. ensures solutions are properly architected and specified, and partners with the project manager to ensure quality.
· To proactively monitor the database systems to ensure secure services with minimum downtime.
· Support team initiatives by developing tools and identifying opportunities for process automation; assist in evaluation and selection of standard tools.
- Support and build automated environment installation and setup processes.
- Interact positively with customers to support processes critical to business operations.
- Monitor and troubleshoot database instances; perform root-cause analysis; identify opportunities for improved system performance, assist development teams with implementation.
- Work closely with System Administration team to support infrastructure enhancements and maintenance.
· Responsible for troubleshooting and problem-solving SQL production issues.
· Responsible for mentoring developers on data modeling best practices and enabling them to come up with an optimized data model
- Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Five+ years of experience delivering high quality software products.
- Significant experience (5+ years) with SQL Server, AWS.
- Expert knowledge of common database administration tasks such as backup & restore, recovery models, integrity checks, and replication methods.
- Experience automating SQL Server administration tasks and workflows at scale.
- Modern SQL Server High Availability & Disaster Recovery features.
- Familiarity with modern SQL Server data protection and security features.
- Firm understanding of the most prominent database technologies such as SQL Database and SQL Managed Instance.
- Experience with common tools utilized in our environment such as SQL Backup, Git.
- Professional experience with AWS toolset – Lambda, API gateway, SQS, SNS, Kubernetes, EC2, Aurora
- Much experience in trouble-shooting real-time production issue.
- Have leadership skills to be the lead of the DBA team.
- Prior experience working with large (2tb+) transactional databases.
- Prior experience working at scale across a large environment with hundreds to thousands of databases in-scope.
<img border="0" src="http://corptocorp.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/image001.jpg" alt="cid:image001.png@01CFB7F6.5D9EA6B0” style=”width:84px;max-width:100%”>
Ramesh | Senior Technical Recruiter
3S Business Corporation
Hangout/ Skype: ramesh.pothan 3sbc
<img border="0" src="http://corptocorp.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/image002.jpg" alt="cid:image005.jpg@01D0AEE7.2F4E1870” style=”width:154px;max-width:100%”>
An E-Verified Company
To be removed from our mailing list reply with “email@example.com” and include your “original email address/addresses” in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused. Please consider the environment before printing this email. Go Green