Corp to corp jobs Urgent Hiring for NETWORK ENGINEER in Richmond, Virginia (VA) || VISA(ONLY(H1B , H4 EAD, GC-EAD , Green Card , US Citizen , others
Please let me know if you are fine with Job description And Location,
I will really appreciate if you respond me back with resume ASAP
Role :Network Engineer
Location :Richmond, VA
Duration : Long Term
Client : TCS
Please share profiles for below mentioned requirements—-
Primary Skills / Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency)
1. LAN and Wireless LAN Troubleshooting
2. Read and reply to e-mails related to support of Incidents, Incident Tasks or requests sent to the team mailbox
3. Be online and available during the shift to participate on Skype chats
4. Create/delete/modify/troubleshoot Security Policies / Access Control List (ACL).
5. Experience in Cisco WAP, ForcePoint, RSA, PING Federate, Palo Alto
6. Create/delete/modify/troubleshoot NAT (Network Address Translation).
7. Create/delete/modify/troubleshoot Site to Site VPN (IPSec, GRE Tunnel, DMVPN, Palo Alto LSVPN).
8. Create/delete/modify/troubleshoot Client to Site VPN (SSL VPN).
9. Create/delete/modify/troubleshoot Routing (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, static route, redistribution of routes between different routing protocols).
10. Firewall troubleshooting (log analyses, traffic monitoring, traffic capture, identify application behavior, identify threats, propose and apply break-fix, manage firewall updates).
11. Manage router updates.
12. Capacity, performance and availability troubleshooting.
13. Use some of monitoring tools (AppDynamics, ManageEngine, SPLUNK, Quest Spotlight).
14. IP Management (Infoblox).
15. Log analysis using ELK
16. Good Understanding of TCP/IP, Routing protocols, Load balancing concepts
17. Good remote troubleshooting skills
18. Excellent analytical and organizational skills and the ability to work with multiple geographically dispersed teams
19. Excellent listening skills & ability to communicate clearly and fluently in English
20. Flexibility to work in shifts for 24×7 supports
21. Strong team player with a constructive perspective and commitment to the success of the business
22. Ability to work on multiple concurrent tasks with conflicting priorities